Our quarterly sharing expo kicks off summer on June 15 from 1-3pm at Common Ground. Come share goods, skills, and stories with us and your neighbors.
As usual, we will be sharing books, toys, garden produce, craft supplies, and clothing. Anna Ravenscroft is bringing sun tea to drink, Hannah from Fabmo will have fabric and other samples to share, plus these new demonstrations:
– Marianne Mueller will host a Master Gardener table to talk about starting brassicas from seed and organic pest management
– Annette Puskarich will host a Master Composter table
– Roy Kornbluch will demonstrate the biochar oven he made
– Debbie Mytels from Acterra will show us different kinds of lighting and how they use energy
– Victoria Armigo will do a workshop on making self-watering planters, open to all. 5 planters will be offered at cost.
– Herb Moore will play live music
– Diane and Dave Ruddle will demonstrate various solar ovens (with food) and kids can learn how to make their own.
– William Mutch will host a Permaculture Cafe to discuss permaculture and our local agricultural ecosystem
It:s sure to be fun for all ages! Join us. More details here at http://www.transitionpaloalto.org/sharing-expos