Farm Fest 2014 of Slow Money Northern California at Full Circle Farm
Saturday, June 7, 2014, 11am-6pm, 1055 Dunford Way, Sunnyvale, CA 9408
Farm Fest is a fabulous opportunity to see local businesses present their contributions to our food system and the plans for growth.
Plus, hear Carol Peppe Hewitt speak on “”Financing Our Foodshed: Growing Local Food With Slow Money, and enjoy farm tours (with special tour for children), community potluck, marketplace with networking and tastings, and music.
These local entrepreneurs will share what they’re doing and how they’re looking to grow:
- Blossom’s Farm–biodynamic farm and value-added herbal products
- Community Grains–true whole grain flours and pastas
- f.e.e.d. Sonoma–distribution and financing for small NorCal farms
- Full Circle Farm–our host and non-profit farm
- Peeve’s Market–market for cottage food producers
- Philosopher’s Stoneground–sprouted nut and seed butters
- RedBay Coffee–socially and environmentally conscious coffee
- Sōw Juice–local, organic artisanal juices
- Tess’s Community Farm Kitchen–farm, commercial kitchen, market
- Wild Sage Foods–local food casual restaurant